Kindersley, Biggar and Turtleford RCMP are requesting the assistance of the public in locating Travis Stehr.
Warrants have been issued for the arrest of Stehr in the Kindersley, Biggar and Turtleford areas. He has been charged with the following offences in relation to incidents between September 2017 and present:
• 1 count, Motor Vehicle Theft, section 333.1(1) of the Criminal Code
• 1 count, Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5,000, section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
• 1 count, Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Data, section 342(3) of the Criminal Code
• 1 count, Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle, section 249(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
• 1 count, Resist/Obstruct Officer, section 129(a) of the Criminal Code
• 2 counts, Failing to Comply with Probation Order, section 145(3) of the Criminal Code
• 3 counts, Failure to Attend Court, section 145(2)(a) of the Criminal Code
• 2 counts, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, section 5(2) of the Controlled Substances and Drugs Act
Stehr is a 31 year-old male described as being 5’10”, medium build, with brown hair often worn closely cropped, and blue eyes.
He has ties to the Biggar, Kerrobert and Turtleford areas.
Kindersley, Biggar and Turtleford RCMP are requesting anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Travis Stehr to contact their local RCMP detachment, Kindersley RCMP at 306-463-4642, Biggar RCMP at 306-948-6600 or Turtleford RCMP at 306-845-4520.
Anyone wishing to report information anonymously, can do so by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Kindersley, Biggar and Turtleford RCMP Media Release – 2018-03-28 2:35 p.m.